1) Majnu: Nani who has found his mojo with Bhale Bhale Magadivoy has been on a roll ever since.
After scoring three back to back successes, Nani's latest film Majnu also started off pretty strong at the box office.
The film is being liked by the urban audience and youngsters and is cashing upon the pre dasara void at the box office. It is poised to become fourth hit in a row for Nani.
2) Rail: Dhanush’s romantic thriller set on a train opened to decent numbers although the film faced last minute hiccups to make it to the theaters.
However, the film is terribly bad that it started to slip right from its second day. Buyers may not recover the investment in spite of low rates.
3) Jyo Achyutananda: Good content has helped the film to the hit status. It is the first hit ever for Nara Rohit.
Director Srinivas Avasarala is the flavor of the season in Tollywood after two back to back classy films. His next film is with Nani, who is currently on a song.
4) Janatha Garage: Janatha Garage business has almost come to a close in all the areas. The film is going to end up at the third place on the all time list of highest grossing Telugu films.
Koratala Siva is already working on the script for his next film with Mahesh, whereas NTR is still in hunt for the right director that could deliver a good follow up film for JG.
5) Nirmala Convent: Nagarjuna’s production Nirmala Convent failed to click despite the aggressive promotions and the attractive leads.
Nag stopped promoting the film right after the release as if he knew that it has no chances to pick up.